- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Advent & Christmas
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Dove Awards Winners
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Keep Kids Safe Online
- Lifeway Resources
- New Year's Resources
- Wedding & Marriage
Can the Supernatural Become Natural?
Bill Johnson, respected pastor, bestselling author and senior leader of Bethel Church, lives in a culture of the miraculous. In his groundbreaking new book, The Way of Life, he shares not as a theological spectator, but as an active participant in a historic move of God that has been sweeping the nations.
From over 40 years of personal experience with the Holy Spirit, Bill mentors you on how to:
- Create a supernatural "greenhouse effect" that impacts the world around us through practicing Kingdom values.
- Sustain a flow of God's supernatural powerin your life, your family and your church community.
- Develop a culture that values wholeness--body, soul and spirit--where the Kingdom has tangible impact on every area of our lives.
- Build supernatural relationships through honor and seeing the significance of every person.
- Walk in the completed work of the Cross because you are grounded in an "It is Finished" theology.
- Partner with the Presence of the Holy Spiritto transform the everyday places where God leads you.
- Run towards impossible situationsand release the supernatural solutions of Jesus.
More Product Information
- Publisher: Destiny Image Incorporated
- ISBN: 0768442729
- ISBN-13: 9780768442724
- SKU: 9780768442724
- Release Date: September 18, 2018
- Pages: 224
- Index Style: Thumb Indexed
- Language: English
- Binding: Hardcover
- Height: 0.90 inches
- Width: 5.80 inches
- Length: 8.90 inches
- Weight: 1.00 pounds
- Series Name: Destiny Image Bestsellers The Way of Life: Experiencing the Culture of Heaven on Earth